Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sending Love and Prayers

Hi there sweet crafty friends!
I have a colorful card to share today. I took a wonderful class at Online Card Classes, called "Exploring Mediums". As usual, I'm behind with my homework, so today I'm using Zig Clean Color real brush markers, which we "explore" on Day 1.
I used the sketch by CAS(E) this Sketch and the Butterfly Drift die by Simon Says Stamps, I colored the inside of the butterflies with the markers in rainbow order and them embossed the border of the die with silver embossing powder.  For the sentiment a used the Sending die by SSS and then embossed it with the same embossing powder, for the love and prayers part of the sentiment I  used my Brother label maker. (I wanted to use those words but for unknown reasons my stamp doesn't stamp all the letters?).



And that's all from me for today. Have a blessed rest of the week and I hope to see you all soon.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty and perfect for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Loly! I adore the rainbow colored butterflies along with the silver embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't decide what I like best! I'll settle on the whole card.

    Hasn't class been fun? I am so inspired right now, all the techniques and it makes me feel like a true artist. So glad to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch--love your rainbow butterflies!

    ReplyDelete