Friday, August 23, 2013

For a Special Day

Hi everyone! Wow, it's been almost a month since I've blogged...it feels like forever. Anyway, here I am again.
I did make some cards that I'll share soon, but I just didn't have time to post. At the beginning of this month we adopted a puppy, and it's been busy around here (smile).
One of my favorite dies companies "Lil Inker Designs" is celebrating its 3rd birthday, so I made a card  to celebrate with them. Here is the inspiration picture


And here is my card. I chose the colors and wanted to make a bow/flower similar to the one in the center bottom, which was cute but too bulky, so I made a flower using the 'tails' of the 'Mini bow'.
So here it is to Lil Inker Designs and to many more years!
Thanks for your visit! Have a blessed weekend.
Loly

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, I've never tried making a bow with just the tails! How very CLEVER! What a great idea! Thank you so very much for joining our Birthday challenge and celebration!
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea!!! I had never thought of using those tails for a flower...you are the smartest person around! Your colors are so spot on and totally remind me of the inspirational photo! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so festive! That bow flower works well, very different. Nice card worthy of celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I love your take on a flower using the bow die. So graphic and cute!

    ReplyDelete