Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good Sketches

As some people I know can't pass a good deal, I noticed about myself that I cannot pass a good sketch. (Smile)
It happened to me twice this week, this time when I saw this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.
So, I had to play along. Fortunately this Friday I worked only until 3, so I had some time to get crafty.
Here is my card.

I embossed the sentiment with white EP, I still got some 'dots' of EP in places where I don't want, but as Salvador Dali said "Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it."
I hope you find some good sketches or something that inspire you.
Have a blessed weekend.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. Love the pink and white, and that embossing is wonderful, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that's a great quote - and I must remember it! Your pink and white is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the embossed panel and the pink & white color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed background with the pop of pink! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete