Saturday, April 6, 2013

Flowers and chevron 2.

If you read my previous post, you know it was just a 'happy coincidence' that I use chevron and flowers for my card. So I decided to make another card with similar elements ( I still had averything on my desk), this time specially to link to the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge
Here is the second one, and I have in mind a third one, but I need to read the rules again in case there's a limit for the entries.
Anyway, here is my card.

This one I'm sending to Gladys, a 13 years old girl from Honduras that we sponsor through 'The Forgotten Children Ministries'.
Thanks for visiting, have a blessed weekend.

5 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute and pretty!
    Totally LOVE how you repeated the chevron pattern on the tag and make it match the background perfectly :)
    Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love that rainbow chevrons! There's no a specific rule for the number of cards you can enter at CAs-ual Fridays, Loly. They're all welcome :) Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love how you used that same DP as a big background vs the strip in your last post. These would make a great set! How sweet that you sponsor a teenager in Honduras. I'm sure this will just make her week! Thanks for playing at CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bright card, love those chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete