Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday fun

Hello everybody! Happy St Patrick's Day!
I had some fun today in my craft room while taking a break from cleaning the backyard. :)
I liked so much this sketch at Freshly Made Sketches that this was the first card I made.

 
 
I embossed the card base with a Cuttlebug EF, I used Lawn Fawn paper for the big panel and I heat  embossed the stamped flourishes on white cardstoch with clear EP,  then  using 'Salty ocean' distress ink I sponged the whole panel, finally using Versa Fine Onix Black I stamped the TH's sentiment.  
I'll be back later with more cards. Thanks for your visit.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colors and a heartfelt sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. It would be so helpful if you turned off Word Verification. It's very difficult to decipher those numbers and letters and makes commenting so much harder. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I love the texture you've added as well as the pretty background you've created behind your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful emboss resist panel you made, Loly! Your sentiment fits perfectly in there. Love the colors ... feels like summer already : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card has such pretty embossing and dsp, and I love the sentiment! The button accent made from matching dsp looks awesome! NJ!

    ReplyDelete