Sunday, December 9, 2012

My card for Sebastian

Hi everybody, I hope all of you are having a great December. It has been quite hectic here lately, so I had very little time to craft, but I try to visit my favourite blogs every day. I was visiting Amy Tsuruta's blog and I found her post about Sebastian, so I decided to make one card for him. The card is probably in his hands by now, I just didn't have time to write this post earlier. So here is the card. I hope he likes it.
Have a blessed week.


I hope he likes it.

9 comments:

  1. I love it...it's super cute fun and personalized even...I know that Sebastian is going to LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along Loly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! Do you recognize the clouds? Hugs

      Delete
  2. That is adorable! He is going to love that you used his name on the card! Thank you so much for taking the time to make a card for him. It means more than you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's such a cute card for a little guy and I'm sure he was thrilled to see his name on it! NJ!

    ReplyDelete